Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Schematic to add variable voltage to a sensor output?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gte

I'm looking for a schematic to add voltage fluctuations to a circuit.

I have a pressure sensor that reads ~ 1.55vdc under atmospheric pressure and jumps up to 1.77vdc when a pump turns on and then spikes to 2.1vdc when a valve closes as the pump is turning off

I'd like to simulate this on a test bench.

Here is my starting/existing circuit, when the relay is triggered, it outputs 1 voltage, and when it is not triggered, it outputs a different voltage. Both voltages are set by the potentiometers. I would like when the NO pin of the relay is released from activation, that voltage spike up to 2.1vdc.

I have been using ½ watt potentiometers, but I had one burn out last night, and go to 0 resistance, so I'm assuming this is not enough wattage?

**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back