Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Schematic NEEDED for Jesen XA2125 Audio Amplifier

Status
Not open for further replies.

NanoProcessor

I got an this amplifier for free, and there is a problem with it, the owner does not have the manuals or any information about the amp.

Ive checked, for electrical component damage, ic damage, next step is to check the node voltages and try and search for the problem, unfortunatly I will need the schematic

Please help out, Im sure its a simple problem that Im overlooking thought I doubt it :mrgreen:

Ive also done some extensive research and found all the IC data sheets, cept IC1 which is a small white box, a 4 pin component, I can not read the model number, so I dont know what it is. My best guess is thats its some sort of temperature control IC.

Thank U

Enough searching

If by any chance you're still trying to repair your Jensen XA2125, I have one you can have. I'm tired of searching for repair information and/or schematics, so if I can't fix mine, I might as well let someone else put it to good use. Mine had water dripped onto the case, which inevitably condensed inside on a few transistors, which obviously screwed it up. To the best of my knowledge (without testing equipment), everything is ok and functional beyond the transistors in the corner where power, ground, and remote are. It played temporarily shortly after being damaged, and I've since disassembled it. I have no intention to check this forum again, so if you (or anyone who reads this) still need it, send a noticable e-mail to sdalbert%hotmail.com (%=@). The amp will further remain a doorstop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back