Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Schematic needed for HP 654A

Status
Not open for further replies.

HiTech

Other than going the route of paying $$$ for a service manual from those specialty sites, are there any freebie websites that might provide a schematic for that HP audio oscillator? This is a heck of a good piece of test equip. worth fixing.

**broken link removed**

What's wrong with it?, it might be easily repairable without a manual?.

BTW, you missed two options (at least!) off your signature!.

The part who were allies and you bombed them anyway?, and the part where special forces crashed their helicopter in yet another failed rescue attempt? - and not forgeting the part who kicked your ass with untrained peasants, women and children?.

regarding the HP oscillator, it has an extremely low output only on one range (10kc) and nothing on the other ranges. I have probed as far as I could follow things to a point where there is a sealed attenuator module and a pcb that has many switched components. Supply voltages appear to be normal from what I believe they should be. It's a very nice accurate audio ocs. that's worth fixing and in the end I may have to purchase a service manual.

As for my sig, don't forget we swam across the pond to save your limey arses when der Furer was dropping V2s on London. My sig could also apply to Britain when you stop to think of her world history of dominance, conquer, and duck! Those turban-topped Indians smacked you boys pretty good using woven baskets and walking sticks!!:rolleyes:

Finally, let's not get this thread off-topic since there is another, more appropriate forum for this kind of political ****-chat.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back