Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Schematic help

Status
Not open for further replies.

howy121

hi all im looking for a Schematic for this Schematic below but with out the relays is it posable to get it make up with some sort of ic or something it will have to handle 12v car battery

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
That schematic doesn't make sense.

ok what about this one then as this one works but would like it done of some sort off Schematic with out the relays

**broken link removed**

You'd have to come up with a truth table for the various conditions that occur for the relays/outputs. I suck at this kind of logic but you should be able to do it with a few discrete logic elements and some transistors. Someone else here more familiar with relay logic would have to translate it into a truth table though. My mind just stops working when I see stuff like that =O

About all I can tell is that I and R are OR'd together at the S6 mark.

Last edited:
ok what about this one then as this one works but would like it done of some sort off Schematic with out the relays

**broken link removed**

This circuit is obviously drawn with "Power On" conditions...

Relay 3 is powered "ON" when the clutch is in "what" position?? The switch shown is Normally Closed (N/C), but is this for clutch pressed or de-pressed??

In the current condition, relay 3 is on, hence the brake signal goes through relay contacts 30/87, then through relay 2's contacts 30/87 and then ends up dead at relay 1's contacts.

Let's for one moment assume that relay 1's contacts are also closed, the only path left for current to flow is through the -CC light. I assume this is a lamp, and that the other end is earthed, else nothing will happen ???

sorry for not saying the clutch + brake r in the up position and the pins 85 r all connected together to grownd

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back