Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

schematic for electronic cricket ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RGBrainbow

Hi,
anybody got a schematic to make an electronic cricket that starts it's noise when the light is turned off ?
regards
joachim

And I'll just bet RGBrainbow has been waiting all that time, next to his PC for a reply!

I recall building similar but using two transistors, had two LEDs I think?.
got from popular electronics mag or.
were talking mid 80's.
I built one for Christmas exchange gift at work I drew Assistant Superintendents name
put into a small box with cut out bars, caution signs along sides. He had on a shelf in his office for years. Probably still does??
was activated by clapping hands or other noise.
May have to build one for my nephews as well as finish up the mini theremin I started 6 months ago.

And I'll just bet RGBrainbow has been waiting all that time, next to his PC for a reply!

:D Gee I hope he remembered to eat!!

I just got the mental image of a skeleton hand still desperately clutching the mouse, waiting for someone to reply!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back