Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Schematic for Creative CS120 Stereo Speakers

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrAl

Most Helpful Member
Hello,

I would like to determine what kind of power amplifier chips they are using in this speaker set. This is basically a set of amplified speakers for a PC to plug into the sound card.

I know what the preamp chip is, but the two power amp chips each have a heatsink glued to the top of the chip so i can not see the part number. I have not looked to see how many pins there are on each chip either because i'd have to take out the PC board to do that as the heatsinks are not huge but still big enough to just hide the pins too. If it would help though i would do this too, and get the total pin count for each chip (and i assume the chips are both the same part number because from what i can see of the circuit they have the same external circuitry.).

If someone has a schematic or knows what kind of chips they are using that would be great. This is the same company that makes or made the Creative Sound Blaster sound card. That company does not give out information like this.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back