Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

schematic diagram for thermal sensor

Status
Not open for further replies.

floyd00001

Good day, I'm having my science project that involves thermal sensor to automatically turn-on the computer when it detects body temperature. Can i ask if anyone know how's the schematic diagram for my project 'coz i don't have any knowledge on this part. thanks

Good day, I'm having my science project that involves thermal sensor to automatically turn-on the computer when it detects body temperature. Can i ask if anyone know how's the schematic diagram for my project 'coz i don't have any knowledge on this part. thanks
hi,
Look at these links for a PIR circuit.
pir circuit - Google Search

does those diagram the same if i use silicone diode for the sensors instead of PIR?
hi,
If you want to detect body heat radiation, then a Passive Infra Red detector is the best option.

Usually ordinary silicon photo diodes do not cover the body radiation frequency, also the PIR uses a Fresnel lens/reflector.

Tell us more about the project so that we can suggest ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back