Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Sceince fair project would like to build a remote locator (keyfinder)

Status
Not open for further replies.

major9

I am just getting back into the electronic field after 15yrs out of college. (So I just have a general concept for now.) My 10 year old son and I would like to build a circuit to locate a lost remote for his project. We have looked at a few key finders but they were clappers basically. We don't want to reinvent the wheel so if any body has any old diagrams or ideas please feel free to share. Thanks in advance!!

This may give you something to go off of.

It is a beeper finder. Basically it beeps on the FM band. Connect it to the remote and you can find it using a FM radio to follow the beeps.

Build a little FM receiver tuned to the same frequency if you want to use LED blinks opposed to noise beeps..or both

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back