Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

scart to vga...

Status
Not open for further replies.

antonis_x

i want to connect a dvd player to a pc monitor but i can't find something to convert scart to vga...what can i do?any ideas??

antonis_x said:
i want to connect a dvd player to a pc monitor but i can't find something to convert scart to vga...what can i do?any ideas??

Buy a TV - it's a silly idea to try and convert it, very complicated to do (and expensive) - you might try searching for all the previous threads about it?.

i thought that it won't be complicated:rolleyes: .if it is so complicated and expensive i'll not do it...thanks for your reply.:)

p.s. sorry for my English...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back