Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Scanning by row

Status
Not open for further replies.

swapan

Hi friends,

I am very interested in LED moving display. I understand the working of moving display where column scanning is used. But in case of display containing a large number of columns, I think, row scanning is best. I don't have idea how to scan rows. I request you to give any link in this topic.

regards

swapan

Hi friends,

I am very interested in LED moving display. I understand the working of moving display where column scanning is used. But in case of display containing a large number of columns, I think, row scanning is best. I don't have idea how to scan rows.

There's no difference between scanning rows and scanning columns - they are essentially the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back