Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Scanner lamp

Status
Not open for further replies.

andynerd

I took apart and old scanner/printer (lexmark X1100) and I was thinking of ways to recycle it. Aside from using the 2 stepper motars to do this project: Laser cutter, start slicing stuff for under 50 dollars

I also wanted to make a lamp to light up the inside of my coputer. The problem is this scanner light doesn't seem to be the norm, the light is really just 3 surface mount LED's and a prism. The sanner bar has a row of numbers on it but I am assuming they are just meaningless model numbers. I would apreciate some help and ask me and I will try my best to supply additional information!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back