Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

scaling for adc

Status
Not open for further replies.

garg29

Dear freinds

i have drawn this circuit for amplifying the signal of temperature sensor LM35.i am using adc0831 .since LM35 gives 10 mV /C so for full scale reading i need to get 5volts for 1.5volt(i.e at 150degree celsius)
so that counts up for the gain of 5/1.5 =3.3333
so for this i m using 10k/3k resistors as shown in figure but the circuit isnt working. what must be the problem.

please help me out
thanks
with best regards
amit

Hmm, i'm having trouble viewing the image, so aside from knowing it is an op amp with two resistors i don't know if it is an inverting or non-inverting implementation.

What does the PIC output when you feed in the temperature signal to the ADC?

Make sure that you're not exceeding the upper voltage range of the PIC by using amplification?

This must sound kinda a vague but as soon as I get the picture working i'll post back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back