Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

SATA Cable to USB Cable diagram

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro actaully i have IDE To usb cable ...... it posible to i connect SATA to IDE cable so its work any Diagram IDE cable to Sata Cable Connect

As above

Either spend $40 on parts to make your own one, write the custom code for your driver etc etc or spend $10 and buy one off the shelf.

Bro actaully i have IDE To usb cable ...... it posible to i connect SATA to IDE cable so its work any Diagram IDE cable to Sata Cable Connect

Again - as above - spend $40-50 buying the parts to make the SATA to IDE interface or buy one for 1/4 the price.

Last edited:
What is your level of electronics / microcontroller / programming experience ? Do you have programmers suitable for microcontroller / FPGA type devices ?

Are you after building one unit or going into manufacturing ?

Do you have the facility to make PCBs (probably double sided at least) ?

Is Ebay not an option ?
**broken link removed**

If you have a look at the components and work that goes into the following unit you will see its not a simple case of connecting a couple of wires ........

**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back