Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Sat finder

Status
Not open for further replies.

epilot

Hello again,
I am looking for a sat finder circuit
Does anyone know any circuit for that?
I know they are cheap but I'd like to build one myself.
I Googled it but I was not able to find any circuit.

Thanks for any guide.

Attachments

• sat_finder_avant_apres.jpg
    sat_finder_avant_apres.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 1,011
tunedwolf said:
Elektor had a sat finder project years ago...maybe look there ?

Where is it?
I could not to find it.

I was talking about years ago...not on their site just now...:rolleyes:
I think it was in a 1996 issue, possibly March issue. See if you can get a copy of the article from them, I'm sure they will still have it available. I'm not sure about how useful it will be to you though. these things are so cheap now that it hardly makes sense to build one.

tunedwolf said:
these things are so cheap now that it hardly makes sense to build one.
That's exactly why there aren't as many people who have electronics as a hobby as there used to be.

I am using A DVB, so is there any software which could be used as a SUITABLE sat finder?
I have found a software called fast sat finder (FastSatfinder206),
it is ok but it can not work like an normal sat finder (it makes sound when your dish is EXACTLY in front of the satellite!).

By the way I have heard that we can use a radio freq meter as a sat finder, is this true?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back