Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Samsung ps-42d4sk

Status
Not open for further replies.

tupon79

I have been given one of these sets with sound no picture. Can anybody help with a schematic of the power supply BN96-01217A. I do have a service manual for the set, but I guess Samsung does not want the power supply to be serviced, as there is no circuit of the SMPS. I have ascertained that I am missing VE, VSET and VS rails but it would be much easier to fault find if I had a circuit and PLEASE HELP ME WHAT IS BROKEN:sign0085:

I have been given one of these sets with sound no picture. Can anybody help with a schematic of the power supply BN96-01217A. I do have a service manual for the set, but I guess Samsung does not want the power supply to be serviced, as there is no circuit of the SMPS. I have ascertained that I am missing VE, VSET and VS rails but it would be much easier to fault find if I had a circuit and PLEASE HELP ME WHAT IS BROKEN:sign0085:

They don't provide circuits, the repair procedure is to replace the entire board - for as long as it's available, which isn't usually very long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back