Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Samsung LCD27s7

Status
Not open for further replies.

58martin

Samsung LCD27 s7
My LCD just stopped working! first i just had sound then nothing. the red light is on flashes for 4-5 seconds then goes out turn of tv and the red light appears. Any susgestions power board?
regards Mart

{Double post removed]

Last edited:
Samsung LCD27 s7
My LCD just stopped working! first i just had sound then nothing. the red light is on flashes for 4-5 seconds then goes out turn of tv and the red light appears. Any susgestions power board?
regards Mart

I said I couldn't help you so, I went to a forum to retrieve this info. I don't know if it will help.

Because the Samsung LNS4051D would not turn on and the power LED would blink 4 times and the relay would click and this would repeat again and again. I replaced power supply board parts CM806, 811, 812 & 817, all 1000 uf 10v capacitors, three had their tops bulged up slightly that I missed on initial visual inspection. After seeing the reports of problems with these caps on [URL="https://www.fixya.com/support/t1336881-w ... urn_or_off"]https://www.fixya.com/support/t1336881-w ... urn_or_off[/URL], I replaced them with Radio Shack part 272-1032, 1000 uf, 35v. They are slightly bigger, but fit OK. TV is working fine now. Cost was 4 x $1.59 = $6.36 plus the time.

Just remember they are discussion a 40 inch not a 27 but, it's the same company producing a product that's slightly larger. The power supply's are based on the same design and the components come from the same Manufacturer.

I have corrected smaller versions of this power supply on some 22" and solve the power issue. So, far it's been 6 with no trouble. Except one that had a bad back light. That one became a Network Clock in our Classrooms because it only uses The red to display the Numbers.

However, I think I should look to see what my model number is:)

Good Luck.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back