Samsung LCD27s7

Status
Not open for further replies.

58martin

Samsung LCD27 s7
My LCD just stopped working! first i just had sound then nothing. the red light is on flashes for 4-5 seconds then goes out turn of tv and the red light appears. Any susgestions power board?
regards Mart

Samsung LCD27 s7
My LCD just stopped working! first i just had sound then nothing. the red light is on flashes for 4-5 seconds then goes out turn of tv and the red light appears. Any susgestions power board?
regards Mart

I said I couldn't help you so, I went to a forum to retrieve this info. I don't know if it will help.

Because the Samsung LNS4051D would not turn on and the power LED would blink 4 times and the relay would click and this would repeat again and again. I replaced power supply board parts CM806, 811, 812 & 817, all 1000 uf 10v capacitors, three had their tops bulged up slightly that I missed on initial visual inspection. After seeing the reports of problems with these caps on [URL="https://www.fixya.com/support/t1336881-w ... urn_or_off"]https://www.fixya.com/support/t1336881-w ... urn_or_off[/URL], I replaced them with Radio Shack part 272-1032, 1000 uf, 35v. They are slightly bigger, but fit OK. TV is working fine now. Cost was 4 x $1.59 = $6.36 plus the time.

Just remember they are discussion a 40 inch not a 27 but, it's the same company producing a product that's slightly larger. The power supply's are based on the same design and the components come from the same Manufacturer.

I have corrected smaller versions of this power supply on some 22" and solve the power issue. So, far it's been 6 with no trouble. Except one that had a bad back light. That one became a Network Clock in our Classrooms because it only uses The red to display the Numbers.

However, I think I should look to see what my model number is

Good Luck.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…