Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Samsung LCD TV - inverter board

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordFordNz

Hi, I have a Samsung LCD TV (model LA32M61B), am in Australia, so model number wont be recognised in UK, though I am hoping someone may be able to help me track down a part for it. I have a faulty inverter on the inverter board, and cant for the life of me track down a new or salvaged one, and would expect them to be used in other countries. If some can put me on a source or help, that would be fantastic...thanks in advance. I have attached pictures of both the inverter board and inverter that I am after. Google or ebay isnt too helpful on this!

You need to find out who are the Samsung spares distributors for Australia, and contact them.

In the UK, and presumably elsewhere now?, Samsung won't deal directly with other than their service agents.

In the UK you can get spares from:

**broken link removed**

Have a look under "Original Manufacturer Replacement Part Finder"

Thansk for that, will take a close look through it.....the service agents here are even interested in helping....would definitely rethink about owning a Samsung product out of warranty!

Thansk for that, will take a close look through it.....the service agents here are even interested in helping....would definitely rethink about owning a Samsung product out of warranty!

I would think about owning a Samsung product at all! - commonly Samsung spares are no longer available after 18 months here. As a company we stopped selling Samsung a couple of years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back