Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Sainsonic 3D glasses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Etam

Not sure if this thread belongs here, but still wondering if anyone can help.

I have a Panasonic Viera tc-p55st30 tv and I ordered SSZ-200BP 3D Rechargeable Infrared Active Shutter Glasses .(**broken link removed**)
I cannot get the glasses to work consistently. If I stay standing they seem to work most of the time but if I sit down it stops. I only have 1 3d blue ray right now. I have several more on the way that I have ordered but not received yet. Don't know if it could be the movie. Any suggestions? I really want these glasses to work. I don't want to send them back, but I can't watch an entire movie standing and I cant put my tv on the floor, not sure if that would work anyway. Thanks

Those glasses receive an infrared signal for synchronizing. Don't exactly know where that signal originates but make sure nothing blocks the line-of-sight between the glasses and the IR source.

The 3D transmit signal is at the bottom of the TV next to the power led see manual on page 13, as crutschow indicated you probably have something sitting in front of the TV hiding this.
Also read page 24 of the same manual.

Mike

Those glasses receive an infrared signal for synchronizing. Don't exactly know where that signal originates but make sure nothing blocks the line-of-sight between the glasses and the IR source.
Yeah, it turned out that my PS3 eye camera was sitting right in front of the 3D signal transmitter on the TV. Problem solved. The glasses work great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back