Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Saftey logo's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sceadwian

Banned
Google Image search isn't really up to the task of helping me out here. Can anyone point me into the meaning of the two logo's on this device?

I guess the house means indoor use only. Not sure what the double squares are.

It's the charger for a 10 dollar bluetooth headset I picked up at the dollar store, works great, but it's obviously made in China, curious/worried about the construction of the charger itself.

Attachments

• ABCD0003.JPG
    ABCD0003.JPG
    314.5 KB · Views: 183
Last edited:
hi SC
Happy 2011
**broken link removed**

Happy new you year to you as well Eric, thanks for the quick response, makes perfect sense now =)

I did notice the following text on the site.
All double insulated products supplied by British retailers
I was thinking this was a chinese product, I know the bluetooth module itself is.[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

Last edited:
first one as already has been determined is "Double Insulated" the second one is "Indoor use only"

Weird... there's an echo in here.

It might not be safe because it does not have the UL or CSA certification. If it causes your house to burn down or electrocute somebody then the insurance company will say "too bad" that you didn't buy a certified charger. The cheap uncertified Chinese junk should be banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back