Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

rx tx auto-detecting

Status
Not open for further replies.

sagarka

hi bros
i am very new in this forum 1st of all sorry i am posting in wrong section
my problem
i am mobile fone eng
i had make my box for chines fones but the problem is that in chines fone different pinouts in same Jack
like alot of fone have 12 pin Jack like mini usb but alot of model can fix that Jack but all of them have different rx tx and gnd pins
for connecting my box to fone i need only rx tx i can got gnd from fone battery terminal i had make a 12 pin jack with 12 wire and of the wires r connected with my box
i need a systemtamatic that can auto detect the rx tx
that check all the pins 1 by 1 and tell me that what 2 pins have signal of rx tx showed by led or what so ever plz help me if u can help me
if some cant understand what i want then plz reply me i wil try to more make my scenario
thanks in advance

He works with chines fones, not telephones. A guy called Jack helps him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back