Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

rtc ds1307 interfacing with 89s52

Status
Not open for further replies.

siprax345

i am using ds 1307 serial rtc..i want c code for communication btween microcontroller 89s52 and rtc..and show it on lcd ...can anybody help???

siprax345 said:
i am using ds 1307 serial rtc..i want c code for communication btween microcontroller 89s52 and rtc..and show it on lcd ...can anybody help???
split ur problem into 3 parts , display a string in lcd , write driver for rtc , and other time setting routines.
u need to know about i2c protocol for communicating with 1307 , search the net . i have done this , but the code is not with me right now. try it and feel free to ask.

Check this application note from Maxim **broken link removed** . The sample code is in assembly but you can convert it in C in no time or you can even use in-line assembly feature of your C compiler and directly include this code into your C project.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back