Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

RS232 to RS485 Converter

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeriks

where could i order one of these online that ships to other countries. specifically here in the Philippines.

Many of the bigger companies will ship abroad, its just how much they charge in postage and packaging.

Farnell will ship abroad and have a contact in the philippines, have a look at their web sitewww.farnell.com

Alternatively you could search the web for the schematics for one and build it yourself. There are several out there. I haven't tried this one but this is the first I came up with when I did a search on the web. **broken link removed**

As I say I've seen several schematics out there on the web.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back