Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Rotate type Dual Volume Control B50K (7-Pin)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!

Can anyone tell me about the function of the 7th Pin of Volume Control. What does it mean?

I understand about 3-leg rotate type volume control (Mono) and 6-leg rotate type volume control (Stereo) application, but I do find volume controls of Japan/Singapore/Malayasian origin, which has 7th leg situated back to the single line 6-legged vol. controls. I found the volument control of (B50K) like this.
o
o o o o o o
1 2 3 4 5 6

Can anyone clarify...pls do not hesitate or mind for my poor english. If not understood, i will try to convince otherwise.

Please help!!!

regards,
shamim-india.
====

Extra ground? Physical support? No idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back