Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

rotary switch button

Status
Not open for further replies.

gordianknot4

Its there anybody can suggest me what switch gonna using for multi terminals or how gonna be connected or can you give me some diagram? I have one switch button and 3 terminals.

Example:

If i press the button the terminal 1 will be power on first the LED lights
If i press the button again the 2 terminal will power on and the first terminal will off
If i press the button again the 3 terminal will on and the second will off
If i press again the all terminal will off

It is just like a mechanical switch but its not that my search.

One single button in a 3 terminal LED lights.

Its there anybody can suggest me what switch gonna using for multi terminals or how gonna be connected or can you give me some diagram? I have one switch button and 3 terminals.

Example:

If i press the button the terminal 1 will be power on first the LED lights
If i press the button again the 2 terminal will power on and the first terminal will off
If i press the button again the 3 terminal will on and the second will off
If i press again the all terminal will off

It is just like a mechanical switch but its not that my search.

One single button in a 3 terminal LED lights.

hi,
Look up Shift Registers.:)

Shift register - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back