Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Rokenet motion sensor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gregory

I have a motion sensor Make Rokenet I would like to use this sensor to drive a transistor or Relay .
I have found that when I apply 12V dc to the unit the voltage output when picking up movement is only milli volts not enough to drive a transistor or relay which I want to drive a strobe and sensor.
Can you help me out with this project

This is a photo of the sensor What I would like this to do is to close a relay when motion is detected which will activate a strobe and siren.
I do not understand the two points on the sensor Alarm and Tamper. Can I use these points to go through a amplifier to operate a relay
The symbol indicates that it is normally closed is this correct .
When I Measure the voltage I placed the meter on the Neg wirer of the voltage supply and onto the terminal of the two Points. The voltage is not stable . Operating the sensor or not

Can you help me with this project
I can add another photo of the other side of the board if required.

Attachments

• IMG_3724.JPG
    IMG_3724.JPG
    312.8 KB · Views: 256
  • IMG_3723.JPG
    IMG_3723.JPG
    573.2 KB · Views: 300
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back