Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

robotics projects

Status
Not open for further replies.

maheshaluthge

iam a final year mechanical engineering student.iam going to built a remort controlled robot.i have no past experiences of such thing.So please help me to get all the knoledge i have to have.i already have a good knoledge on mechanics,electronics and electrical.Dont have much knoledge on microcontrollers an dport programming.please help me

Last edited:
You're in final year. Surely you can think of a useful robot to build on your own. If you cannot, then make a thermostat.

u can do RF or IR remote controlled robot

for IR remote controlled using TV remote , u have to decode the code using a microcontroller. For AVR microcontroller, see the link below. You can get codes for other microcontrollers by searching RC5,Sony remote control in google

**broken link removed**

Bibin John
www.bibinjohn.tk

If you prefer RF controled and first you would have to build one tX/RX. If you prefer not to build one, then get an old remote car, break up the toy!!(love this part) and incorporate it in your design. And by using the TX/RX i dont mean the whole motors and turning thnig. But just the transmitter and recieve, attach/make your own base, motor and functions. You could even add a collision detector so it turns off when there is an object. Be sure to make it clear to people how you made it though!!

Here are LOADs of websites for you to look into. Will take some time
[SIZE=-1][SIZE=-1][SIZE=-1]
**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**
Computer interfacing tutorials
CrustCrawler - SG5-UT Robotic Arm ( AWESOME! )
**broken link removed**
Getting Started in Robotics! ! HUGE!!
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
RoboSavvy Forums- AWESOME!! FORUMS!!
Servo Basics CheckItOut
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads