Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Robotics Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

swahagk

Heyy i m a final year electronics student... i want to do my project in robotics.. i have an idea abt 2 interacting robots but i cant find a good enough application.. wherein 2 robots will be needed n they need to interact...pls pls suggest me one.. and also if any other good robotics project ideas.pls reply asap!!

I just saw a cool demonstration where 2 autonomous quadcopters worked together to pick up a board and move it across the room. Maybe something like that (only with wheel robots) would be cool... Or maybe a soccer type thing where one robot kicks a ball to another robot and then moves further down the field and then the robot kicks the ball back to the 1st robot.. ;) You didn't say what grade you are in, but I'm assuming college level courses.

:) Make two submarine crawling robots, one to corral for the other to catch a fish/crab/whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back