Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Robotics & Motor Control Books

Status
Not open for further replies.

henryhawke

Hi Folks,

Could you kindly suggest me few books on Robotics with DC/Stepper Motor Control, PWM's, Microcontroller Interface - especially 51 Core. C-Code generation.

I could have searched web or Amazon - but it is always convenient to ask the experts. You guys have amazing knowledge of Robotics and I am sure your suggestions will be worthwhile more than web search.

Regards,
Henry Hawke
:)

I collect robot books and have an extremly large collection
but robot books give info on the books and gives you links.

www.robotbooks.com

Also if there is anybook on there you want info on that they did not have info on I will be glad to give you the info you need.

I have every single robot book they have and alot more, including books from the 70's.

Really? Robotics books from the 70's? And a massive library to house them all - cool! There seems to be no end to your wealth of information and talents! Maybe I might be like you one day. I can only dream... Please tell us some of the earliset titles you have - might be interested in some info.

Sure

1.The Complete Hanbook of Robotics

2. Build Your own working robot

3. How to Build your own self-programming robot

4.How to build your own working robot pet

Those are the ones on my book shelf in my room but I got more in my boxes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back