Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

RoboNexus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roboticinfo

God it was bad not that good at all and not worth $20.00
Worst one I went to

That wasn't that robot race they hold over there in the US where last year not 1 robot car finished a lap :?: :?: :?:

It was the robot show and it's not the DARPA challenge that is held in Nevada not California.

can you tell us why? according to website should be fun but then you never know until you see it...

It was small and the people that were doing the speeches were ridicules. Plus everything was mostly Rc and not anything autonimus.

There were some new things that are coming out that are cool but that was only it.

You could cover everything in like 20 mins
If I wouldn't of talked to any of the companys it would of been really boring.

Roboticinfo said:
It was small and the people that were doing the speeches were ridicules.

So I mean to pick beans here But let's get real. Robotic info on the posts you've given that has almost made you a god this forum hasn't seen 1 shed of evidence of your robotic success or ventures. So how can you bag a heap of people displaying what they do and love when in this forum. Your nothing but a young talk-a-lot with no real signs of doing anything constructive apart from ridiculing other members.
I've talked on yahoo to bloke who went to that show and he said it was a great success. So either putup or shutup Roboticinfo or just grow up.

Sorry to Jay for my views but my friend was distressed when I told him of this post he asked me to respond.

bryan1 said:
Sorry to Jay for my views but my friend was distressed when I told him of this post he asked me to respond.
That's ok, it's your opinion and I can't take it from you (of course you still have to be polite and non offensive).
We are all different so when one says something sucks and other says it was superb, non of them lies, they just said how they feel about it...

I was just giving my opinion and a lady that gave a speech was rude.

It all depends on the day you went like I went on saturday they might of gone friday or sunday who knows.

I was just saying it was not worth $20.00
didn't say it was not worth going but not paying money.

You need to read through what I said buddy
don't go talking unless you have evidence to suport it.

My shed is not done yet
and nobody will see it till it is.
It will take longer sice I am at ends of funds so I am loan some on this.
Plus I got a girlfriend so I rather consentrate on her if you know what I mean.
:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back