Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Rn 52 bluetooth module and dspic33f

Status
Not open for further replies.

ransiluj

hey all,

I got 2 free RN-52 Bluetooth module, I want to use it to configure communication between two dspic33fj128gp802. What i do is, I'm giving my voice signal to dspic, Cancel the noise and then give it to bluetooth device and transmit it to other dspic which have same rn-52 bluetooth device and it takes the Received give it to headphone to listen. This is full duplex(communication between two people).

1. is it possible to configure rn-52 using dspic, if there relevant information regarding that (code, method, etc) please give me the link.

2. what is the easiest way to configure this.

please help me, big help
thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back