Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

RGB led

Status
Not open for further replies.

zainyousaf1990

Hi Guys,

I have undergoing project in which I need to light up RGB led. My line manager advised me to start this project by using RGB led and potentiometer with fixed resistance for limiting current. I think I cannot produce enough current by using this technique. I wonder is some answer me about that.

Also I am thinking how I can use timers for RGB effect. Please help me need answer.

Hi Guys,

I have undergoing project in which I need to light up RGB led. My line manager advised me to start this project by using RGB led and potentiometer with fixed resistance for limiting current. I think I cannot produce enough current by using this technique. I wonder is some answer me about that.

Also I am thinking how I can use timers for RGB effect. Please help me need answer.

Well first off, you don't "produce current with this technique". Your power source SUPPLIES current. In order to help we'd need to know what you're using for a power supply.

Also, there are different types of RGB LEDs. Knowing what type you have would also help.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back