Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

rg307t1

Status
Not open for further replies.

sokrat

hi all

i have electronic part maked by "jc rg307t1" i thin this is coil or transformer

if any one have datasheet for this please tell me

thanks

yours

S :shock: KRAT

Transformers are difficult to find. They seem to never put the right numbers or letters on them. If it is a transformer, and it was in a consumer product, the make of the product could help us out.

If you want to find out if it is a transformer or a coil, induce voltages in them and see what you get out.

If you induce DC in the transformer, you should get nothing out, and if you induce AC you should, and then be able to figure out its ratings.

If you induce DC in the coil, you should get something out, and if you induce AC you shouldn't.

If you find more info, please post it, and we will see what we can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back