Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

RFID reader Amplifier

Status
Not open for further replies.

iecep

Hello! i'm looking for an amplifier that can be use to increase the read range capability of the Radio Frequency Identification Reader that i'm using. It only has an effective range of 3cm and i want it to cover an area of 68cm by 33cm. I really need an amplifier that can do the job...i really beg that you guys would help me on this...

I've already did a research...what i commonly see is that the amplifier is a class C open collector amplifier or a class e amplifier...i tried to search for computations but i'm out of luck. Pls give me ideas, softcopy of computation or anything that can help me. The kind of modulation that the reader i'm using is Amplitude Shift Keying (ASK)...and it's operating frequency is 13.56MHz.

please help me...i would really appreciate it. thank you!

I need that too :)

Hy! Have you found what where you looking? I need that too.. so please e-mail me if you found someting... anything..... :) Hev a nais dei!

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back