Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

rfid antenna design, pcb antenna

Status
Not open for further replies.

jojomucho

hi,

I am doing a project on rfid and i want to design a tag antenna for 13.56mhz. am using the software eznec, which basically means am designing the antenna in the form of wires initially.

does anyone know how to get the correct dimensions for the antenna, because i can get it to resonate at that frequency but the dimensions are tooo large like 8 by 4 m p.s am trying to design a spiral rectangular antenna

i have only managed to do one loop of the antenna on eznec, but i cant seem to get it in spiral form.

Even a multiturn loop for 13MHz will be 2 meters across. Are you sure you want to pay for a circuit board that big. Your only hope is an aircore coil or a coil on a ferrite rod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back