Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

RF

Status
Not open for further replies.

ananth85

hi,i have the same problem i have to transmit 16 bit of data(voice data that is converted to digital data)the data has to encrypted 1st,if was to use a PIC could i use the PIC to convert the data and encrypt it and send via rf. What type of transmitter and receiver i should use. Could the PIC do all of these.The data,could it be send 16 bit at 1 time

WHat is the bit rate? A PIC could encrypt/decrypt data, but it would need to receive/send the data from/to a receiver. THe data rate decides what transmitter/receiver method you can use.

Last edited:
1200 bps.For Uart usage,is there any other ways i can transfer 16bits of data without the use PIC.if yes how

Zigbee modules let you make a transparent wireless "UART" connection at 1200bps and much faster. You can't send digital data without an MCU.

zig bee model is too expensive,is there any cheaper means or can i built a transmitter,or a RF Link Transmitter - 434MHz could be used

I was about to say the same thing about multiple posts.

Could the PIC do all of these.

yes it can[minus the rf transmission]

What type of transmitter and receiver i should use.
I believe you can use any though the quality will vary depending on what your bitrate is. I could be mistaken that any rf module can be used.

check out **broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back