Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

RF

Status
Not open for further replies.

BUGWEE

hi guys!

could i able to have an 8 switch controlled by a PIC using RWS434/TWS434 or TLP434A/RLP434A?

Any reply would be greatly appreciated.

Yes. Stick the switch on the output of the PIC and the RX module on the input. PIC reads received signals from the RX and turns the switch on and off accordingly.

Of course, you also need a PIC and TX module (or some other way to communicate with the TX) in order to send signals in the first place.

Last edited:
on what module do i need to stick the switch on the output of the PIC? at the PIC and TX module? I must use switch which will serve as a controller for sending data to the RX cause i want every switch should perform different task like turning servo motor to left and right.

Any reply would be greatly appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back