Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

RF transmitter and receiver

Status
Not open for further replies.

nimnoc

Hi! I am nimesh. I am planning to build a Radio Controlled toy car...this would be my first project and I don;t have an idea of building a RF transmitter circuit and receiver to control the motors in car.....help me out getting a DETAILED circuit diagram of a transmitter and receiver.

Hello.
I tried to build an RF Transmitter and reciever once....
This is not an easy project. The Schematics seem simple enoughf, However tuned circuts are difficult to build. Not to mention you will need more than one channel to control differnt things.
I ended up buying a cheep RC car that included the Transmitter, reciever, motor, and even a few servo motors and canableized it for the parts.
It made the project much more enjoyable and achieveable.
I hope this will save you some headache.

Have Fun.
Chris

Help

I have a satalite receiver,burned it's power IC and it's number
how can i change that IC.Unfortunately i does'n have it's
diagram.

Re: Help

qwepoi said:
I have a satalite receiver,burned it's power IC and it's number
how can i change that IC.Unfortunately i does'n have it's
diagram.

Well let's see?.

You've inserted this in someone elses thread!.

You've not got your location filled in!

You don't even mention the make of the receiver?, never mind it's model number?, how is anyone supposed to offer any advice?.

Hi nimnoc,
very simple answer: licencse free RF modules for receiver and transmitter. Holtek encoder and decoder to send signals over the RF modules, so that you don't have to have multiple channels. Use the HT12E and HT12D. They have four different inputs and outputs.

Hi

You need simple RF 433MHz TX & RX modules such as RM1SGS(RX) and TM1000-1(TX) combine these with PIC microcontrollers and a few external components.**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back