Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

RF Transceiver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sailpwrd

I'm attempting to build a circuit that will sense DC in a line, send a monopulse to a reciever to turn on a remote LED. Then when the DC is no longer present, the remote LED should turn off. The range is only about 6 ft. I'm trying to make this as small as possible. I'm familiar with electronics and wiring, but not the components necessary to make this happen.

Any help would be great.

PIC usage

New to PICS, currently attempting to figure it out. Do I need to have the pic plugged into a computer for the system to work? I understand they need to be programmed but once they are programmed do they stay with computer? Is there a good book out there that I can read to become less naive about microcontrollers.

thanks again.

Rusty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back