Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

RF projects with PIC...

Status
Not open for further replies.

raedbenz

Hi ...how can i control something from distance using RF signals and PIC, like a toy car or garage door etc...
What IC should i buy for intefacing it with PIC.....and how...
thanks

**broken link removed**

PIC- "Is pin 5 LO or HI? Oh! It's HI! that must mean that button 1 is being pushed."

COuldn't be simpler.

raedbenz said:
Hi ...how can i control something from distance using RF signals and PIC, like a toy car or garage door etc...
thanks

Check my tutorials for examples!.

raedbenz said:
thanks

The RF module that you need to buy depends on what types/frequencies you are allowed to use in your country (you have not stated where you are).

I have seen various ones being sold on ebay or you could even modify something like a cheap wireless doorbell.

Here are a few project websites to give you more ideas..
**broken link removed**
https://jap.hu/electronic/codec.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back