Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

RF Power Amplifier 10MHz - 150MHz

Status
Not open for further replies.

evsbud

Hi, I need to build a RF amp that can give me an output power of +40dBm with a 0dBm input for the frequency range of 10MHz to 150MHz. If there are any RF gurus out there that can help I would be very happy to hear from you. Dean

That sounds rather a tall order?, massive gain and power output over a massive frequency range - it's far more common for PA's to be tuned and not wideband.

You might take a look at amateur radio publications to get some ideas. 10 watt amplifiers are common.

Amateur radio amplifiers quite often cover from 1.8 mHz to 30 mHz, possibly 50 mHz because of adjustable input and output circuitry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back