Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

RF module

Status
Not open for further replies.

ealee264

Hi, I am new here. I am facing a problem in RF link in which the circuit can be obtain from this website Cytron Technologies - Robot . Head to Toe : PIC Tranning Malaysia, PIC Microcontroller under PR 16.

The module transmit RF at frequency of 315 MHz and since it is a low cost module the reliability is not that good. I have been redesign the circuit with slight modification on the design given in P16. THe modifications
-exclusion of the diode 1n4007
-exclusion of the head 5x2
-use PIC 16FL876A instead of 16F876A
The signal can be transfered but the data is not valid..as there is voltage present at the receiver but no number is display on the 7 segment. Pls advice on this...

Is there any way to improve the reliability or is there any better module to replace the one i am using now?..

Thx in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back