Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

rf control for car (toy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iceman_Chris

hi,

im trying to build a transmitter and reciever to control a remote control car. i only need the reciever to be able to control forward, back, left, and right movements. i would like to have at least 15m of range and preferably not AM. ive searched EVERYWHERE on the net but nothing seems to be what im looking for and id prefer not to have to buy a transmitter/reciever set cuz i am a diy sort or person

i know a bit about electronics but i am terrible at making coils for radios or calculating resistances etc.

also, is there another way to make a radio circuit without coils (or those NOR gate ICs)?

thanks, chris

hehe you remind me of myself when i started out in this field (cocky 'n spineless) :lol: it was always diy or dont even do it.

so what i came up with was one of those fm transmitter circuits and homemade a receiver to go with it. These shematics are all over the net!!
just make sure to keep the audio range filtering out of it cuz your not transmitting audio but digital information.

thanks for the info

ive seen many circuits on the net and yes you are right there are MANY circuits on the net but id actually prefer to have a site that could teach me the principals of radio transmission

plz help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back