Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

RF and DTMF based home appliances controle system

Status
Not open for further replies.

kb07

Hi,

I am new to this forum and need some special kind of help from seniors regarding my Project that is "RF and DTMF(land-line telephone) based home appliances controle system" for which decoder IC is MT8870 and other implementes ics are tp5088 and mt8880

I need complete circuit and block diagram for this. As i am very weak in this regard and need your help on urgent basis

Excuse me for this, but it's kinda lazy (maybe even rude) to ask us to design the whole thing AND require that we use very specific components.

Have you done any research on this project at all? Is it urgent because it was due today??

Again, excuse me if I have completely misread your request.

Last edited:
Excuse me for this, but it's kinda lazy (maybe even rude) to ask us to design the whole thing AND require that we use very specific components.

Have you done any research on this projct at all? Is it urgent because it was due today??

Again, excuse me if I have completely misread your request.

i am totally unaware about this project and i have to complete it and need help and i have no idea from where to start

One Google search of this - "RF and DTMF(landline telephone) based home appliances control system" (YOUR topic description, except I corrected the spelling of controle) resulted in this:

https://www.google.com/#hl=en&tbo=d...23a3129a1137df&bpcl=39650382&biw=1600&bih=770

which, interestingly enough, just happens to be using the CM8870 decoder, essentially the same as the MT8870 you referenced.

It's a start...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back