Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

RF Amplifier (range upto 2.5 GHZ)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaikanth

:roll:
Hi all,
I'm having the RF signal range upto 2.5 GHZ.
After using a splitter the incomming signal is being splitted into many outputs.Using a RF Cable,When i'm giving the signal 50 mtrs away ,
probably the signal is getting loss.
So that i 'm searching a good RF Amplifier that meets 2.5 Ghz Amplify range.
I'm not finding any Amplifier that is having Amplify range upto 2.5 Ghz.
Is any body knows then pls, send me the details regarding the amplifier.
Thank you.

Look for Mini-Circuits IC information as a place to start. Also search for amateur radio amplifiers - UHF and microwave.

You can use a single chip: MAR or ERA (4pin: in, out, GND, VSS). This amplifiers are up to 5-8GHz. How many channels do you want to amplify?

Edmond said:
You can use a single chip: MAR or ERA (4pin: in, out, GND, VSS). This amplifiers are up to 5-8GHz. How many channels do you want to amplify?

I want to amplify nearly 10 channels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back