Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Reverse LED Chaser Circut

Status
Not open for further replies.

radiant777

I'm trying to find schematics for a reverse LED chaser circut. A normal chaser circut has one or two lights lighting up individually. I would like to find the reverse of this. Lets say I had ten LEDs lined up in a single row and they are all lit up. Each would switch off and come back on moving down the row. I hope I'm explaining myself clearly. As I said the best way to describe it is a reverse LED chaser circut.
Any help would be appreciated.

Perhaps the simplest solution would be to use one of those circuits you've found and add an inverter to each output before any driver stage.

...or just flip the LEDs around so the cathodes are connected to the 4017 pins and the anodes go through a resistor to +V.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back