Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Research project

Status
Not open for further replies.

IdeaGeneration

Hello everyone,

we are a student team at Vienna University of Business and Economics and collaborate with a research institution in a research project to identify new fields of application for an already existing technology. In order to include creative ideas and to ensure impartiality, we do not explain the technology itself, but the most important features and benefits of this technology.

For those who are interested in our method, which we use in the course of our project, we would like to point to the following link: **broken link removed**

The goal of our project is to tap the full potential of the technology of our partner. It is important to mention that the project is not about commercialization, but, as indicated before, it is a research project in collaboration with a research institution. Therefore we would like to ask you for your help.

As far as your own field of interest or field of operation is concerned, are there any problems which could be optimized, or do you have ideas where the following features and benefits may be important:

* Where is it important to measure the structure and/or chemical composition of substances and solid material and analyze/display the results in three dimensions?
* Where is it advantageous to have mobile and compact measurement instruments?
* Where does high speed in measurement in terms of a high image refresh rate play a role?
* Where is it important that measurement instruments are radiation hard?

We would really appreciate receiving your creative ideas! You can also help us byrefering us to people who may have innovative ideas. Many thanks in advance!

Best regards,

Bernhard

Hello,
Its a nice to see such an approach. I am Rohit Dhamal From India and a PG Medical Biotechnology and persuing PhD. I have great interest in Electronics and would be probably doing research in bio electronics. Do you have any thing in my interest? I would be very interested in a postitve reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back