Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Requirea data sheet on D794A P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gregory

My analog KYORITSU Ohme, 250v, 500v, 1000v Insulation tester has died Having tested the circuit the D794A P is faulty.
Is there a substitute for this part.
Where can I obtain a data sheet on this part.
And If there is any one in Australia who is a member of this forum can they indicate where I can obtain this part.

My analog KYORITSU Ohme, 250v, 500v, 1000v Insulation tester has died Having tested the circuit the D794A P is faulty.
Is there a substitute for this part.
Where can I obtain a data sheet on this part.
And If there is any one in Australia who is a member of this forum can they indicate where I can obtain this part.

Is this the part, you have not given a part description.?

Customer Qualification Product Folder - Fairchild P/N KSD794AYS - NPN Epitaxial Silicon Transistor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back