Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

require project of digital signal processors applications

Status
Not open for further replies.

freak123

friends i need some help regarding intership in foreign university for doing a project in the field of dsp as it is of my research interest.i will be thankful to you guys..............i study in prestigious institute in india i.e iit . :(

I was just reading about Using DSP smart copntrol to improve the efficiency of electric motors in consumer appliances (refrigerators, Air conditioners, washing machines, etc.). You could develop algorithims to improve the efficiency of motor drive circuits. Texas Instruments is pushing their DSPs as a way to do this; if you want more information on the topic you can check their website.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back