Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Requesting: MSN Buddy as Personal Tutor

Status
Not open for further replies.

NarNar

Though it may be an odd request, I find that it is the next step forward from what I've done prior. I've had numerous posts in Instructables, yet no matter how simple I make my situation, it seems nobody can answer me with the information that I need. In the times that a question is answered, it is usually followed by a followup question, in which then I have to wait another 2 days for someone so respond..

So, I think that by requesting here, a much larger forum based specifically in the area that I need assistance in, my luck may be far less scarce.

If you're interested in helping me out, let me know via comment or PM.
My first language is English, I am American (Florida), and I'm 17 years old.

Thanks in advance,
NarNar³

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back